Name:
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Friday, July 18, 2008

Back in Deutschland





I'm back in Deutschland and enjoying the visit. The weather has not cooperated in these first couple of weeks. Lots of rain and pretty cold. Of course, I try to remember what things are probably like back in Cincinnati, hot and humid. I have to wear a jacket here (I had to buy it here, too, since I had neglected to bring one).
At top is the beautiful old rathaus in Lüneburg. Next is the house I am living in. My windows are in the second floor just to the left of center. There other day there was a city carnival in the old part of the city and it was thronging with children and parents. There is a photo of the crowd on Am Sande and the bottom photo has a surprising American look as people try to knock down bottles to win prizes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home