Name:
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Going home





I've thought of a way to end this section of my blog, the trip to Africa. I guess this will have to do. I have more photos but I think I have overall recorded the trip adequately. It was wonderful, filled with great people and places. Heather and Nuno were absolutely fabulous hosts and really made it all possible.


At top, I'm about to board the South African Airlines plane from Maputo to Johannesburg. Then, while I was in a bar-restaurant at the Jo-burg airport I saw this sign about currency that could only be posted at a very international location. At bottom, is a photo I took of the scene in Cincinnati at the airport. Snow on the ground. Back to reality :) At bottom, is my cat Riley who was happy to have me home and promptly camped out on my suitcase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home